16402 N. 28th Ave Phoenix, AZ



16402 N 28th Ave
Phoenix, AZ


16402 N 28th Ave is a single-story, rectangular, 51,680 square foot industrial building located in the southern end of the Deer Valley airport submarket, near Interstate 17 and Bell Road. The building is concrete block and masonry construction, has 1,600 amps power, 17’-19’ clear height, is fully sprinklered, 100% HVAC served, and sits across two parcels totaling 4.36 acres so it has ample parking / potential for a fenced yard. The interior of the building is currently built out as drop ceiling office with approximately 20% perimeter private offices, conference rooms, and cafeteria, the remaining ~80% is open floor plan. The layout and construction does have promise for reverting a considerable portion back to industrial/warehouse use with loading positions readily available for adding truck doors. The current office finishes throughout could be rolled back to warehouse and otherwise tailored to the specific users requirements.

Property Features

Commerce Park – Business Park Zoning (CM-BP)

CMU construction

317 parking spaces (6.14/1000 parking ratio)

17’-19’ clear height

1600 amps power

Fully sprinklered

100% HVAC served

Ample space for fenced & secured yard


Leasing Brochure



Andrew Brigham has worked throughout the Tempe industrial market since 2004 specializing in multi-tenant leasing and sales. Andrew has leased and sold more than 1.4 million square feet of industrial product within the City of Tempe within the last 7 years.


Vice President - CBRE
602-735-5678 andrew.brigham@cbre.com


Tenant Services

Property Management

CBRE property management services incorporate industry best practices and real-time data to improve building operational performance.

Property Management / Contact Info

  • CBRE

    4150 N Drinkwater Blvd, Suite 140 Scottsdale, AZ 85251 |
  • John Ellis Real Estate Manager

    | john.ellis@cbre.com
  • Jackie Walters General Manager

    | jackie.walters@cbre.com
  • Amy Austin Associate Director

    | amy.austin@cbre.com

Please contact us for more information:

(760) 804-6900
(760) 804-6901
1545 Faraday Ave
Carlsbad, CA 92008